- Price$ 300
- Start Date03/30/2019
- TypeGuided Tours
- Departure CityLondon
- End CityLondon
- Contact nameJack Murdock
- Contact phone(123) 456 7890
- Cancellation policyCancel up to 24 hours
- Contract Single
- Group TypeSpecial needs groups
- Durations 4 days 3 nights
- LanguagesRussian, Spanish
Visit London’s most famous landmarks on one of these top London sightseeing tours. Don’t forget your camera!
- Explore the grounds of the Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Crown Jewels of the British Monarchy
- Keep your eyes peeled for one of the on-site ravens
Know before you go
• Please note that during the summer months you might encounter long queues to enter the Tower of London. Please factor this into your day and try to arrive in the early morning when the attraction is quieter • The Tower is open until 5:00 PM during the winter but last admission is at 4:00 PM. Anyone arriving after this point will not be able to enter
- Audio guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Special activities
- Transport by air-conditioned
What clothing should I pack for one of your adventures?
We always recommend packing as light as possible however the specific requirements for your tour will vary widely depending on where and when you are traveling.
What type of ground transportation is used on your tours?
Trip specific information on transportation can be found on the trip summary page however in most cases we use public transportation.
We'll pick you right up from your hotel in London and head out across the English countryside to Oxford, home to one of the world's oldest universities. Upon arrival, we'll take a walking tour of the city, uncovering its fascinating history, rich culture, and prestigious universities. Feel inspired by this college town and its stunning architecture.
Downton Abbey fans will not be disappointed as we continue our Downton Abbey tour to Highclere Abbey. Originally built for the houses of Parliament, Sir Charles Berry's masterpiece now serves as the country seat of the Earls of Carnarvon and was instrumental in multiple scenes from Downton Abbey. Our program will lead us through the Castle's public rooms including the magnificent public main hall, the library, and sitting rooms.
Duration - 2 hours 40 mins
Start Date -04/01/2019
“If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a...